- Stop complaining and start affirming. Negative talk depletes everyone. When you affirm and compliment others you create more joy for everyone.
- Turn on the inner peace and turn off the negative media.
- Drink more water! Hydration is important. If you are dehydrated, your energy levels will be low too.
- Most people don’t realize that when they are stressed, their breath can actually be very shallow (no depth in the lungs). Take 3 or 4 deep breathes in through your nose and out through your mouth, making sure to exhale and inhale deeply.
- Get grounded. Sinking your feet in the dirt, grass, or even on the ground for one minute can help refresh you.
- Taking even 5 minutes just for yourself can make all the difference in your emotional state of being.
- Eat food that nurtures your wellbeing. That means taking the time to notice how the food you are eating makes you feel. If you feel lethargic, perhaps you are not eating enough of the foods that will fuel you.
- Get plenty of sleep. Are you staying up late at night watching TV and being on the computers? If so, this may be impacting the quality of rest you are getting. Try to keep a schedule that carves out time for plenty of rest and relaxation. This will help avoid burnout.
- Before you go to sleep at night turn off the TV, computers, emails, text messaging ten to twenty minutes prior to the start of your sleep routine. Light a candle to create a calming, relaxing atmosphere. When you blow out the candle, make a wish for yourself.
- Say this mantra: “Who I am makes a difference. I am energized, alive, and feel amazing.” It works every time all the time. You can say it as often as you need.
Let us raise our collective vibration together. One person, one thought at a time.
Live. Love. Thrive.